Chevrolet is a brand of automobiles produced by General Motors (GM). It was founded in 1911 by Louis Chevrolet and William Durant, with Chevrolet serving as the volume leader in the GM family. The brand is known for producing a wide range of vehicles, including subcompact cars, medium-duty commercial trucks, and sports cars like the Camaro and Corvette. Chevrolet is sold in many markets around the world, with a focus on value and mainstream appeal.
In Europe, Chevrolet was reintroduced in 2005 with a focus on selling vehicles built by GM Daewoo in South Korea. However, the brand was withdrawn from the European market in 2016, with the exception of the Camaro and Corvette. In Oceania, Chevrolet is represented by Holden Special Vehicles, but in 2021, distribution and sales of Chevrolet vehicles in the region were taken over by General Motors Specialty Vehicles.
Chevrolet Hotline / Call Center:
Here are the call centre Chevrolet :
- Call: 1-800-222-1020
- Website: chevrolet.com
- Address: Chevrolet Customer Assistance Center P.O. Kotak 33136 Detroit, MI 48323-5136 (US) / General Motors of Canada Company 1908 Kolonel Sam Drive Oshawa, Ontario L1H 8P7 Kanada
Chevrolet Social Media:
Here are the social media account for Chevrolet :
- Twitter: twitter.com/chevrolet
- Facebook: facebook.com/chevrolet
- Instagram: instagram.com/chevrolet
- Youtube: youtube.com/user/Chevrolet