CIMB Group is a financial services company based in Malaysia. It offers a range of products and services, including consumer banking, commercial banking, investment banking, Islamic banking, and asset management.
CIMB is the fifth largest banking group in ASEAN by assets, and as of September 2022, it had around 33,000 employees and over 19 million customers.
The company is also a world leader in Islamic finance. CIMB Group is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur and has operations in 15 global markets.
As of September 2022, the company had total assets of RM 672.4 billion (approximately USD 164.6 billion) and total funds under management of RM 93.2 billion (approximately USD 22.8 billion). The company’s total shareholders’ funds were RM 61.9 billion (approximately USD 15.2 billion).
CIMB Bank Hotline / Call Centre:
Here are the call center CIMB Bank malaysia:
- Call: +603 6204 7788 / 1-300-880-900 / +603 62047799
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: cimb.com
- Address: 13th Floor, Menara CIMB, Jalan Stesen Sentral 2, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
CIMB Bank Social Media:
Here are the social media account for CIMB Bank:
- Twitter: twitter.com/CIMB_Assists
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/CIMBMalaysia
- Instagram: instagram.com/cimbmalaysia