Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) is a leading utility company in Malaysia and Asia, with a presence in several countries including the United Kingdom, Kuwait, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, India and Indonesia.
TNB is responsible for the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity in Malaysia, serving over 9 million customers in Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Labuan. The majority of TNB’s customers are residential, followed by commercial and industrial customers. TNB is committed to improving the lives of the people of Malaysia and ensuring a brighter future.
Tenaga Nasional Hotline / Call Center:
Here are the call centre Tenaga Nasional malaysia:
- Local: 15454
- Call: 1-300-88-5454.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: tnb.com.my
- Address: Tenaga Nasional Berhad, No. 129, Jalan Bangsar, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Tenaga Nasional Social Media:
Here are the social media account for Tenaga Nasional:
- Twitter: twitter.com/tenaga_nasional
- Facebook: facebook.com/TNBCareline
- Instagram: instagram.com/tenaga_nasional