The YES Jaringan Prihatin Service Plan is a government and YES-funded program in Malaysia that provides affordable telecommunications packages and devices to eligible Malaysian citizens who are receiving Bantuan Prihatin Rakyat (BPR) aid. Only the primary BPR applicant from each household can apply for the program.
The program offers a variety of subscription options, including the YES Prihatin Learn From Home For Families and YES Prihatin Learn From Home For Individuals plans, which both include a YES smartphone with minimum specifications. The program aims to promote connectivity and access to online education and resources during the COVID-19 pandemic.
YES Jaringan Hotline / Call Center:
Here are the call centre YES Jaringan malaysia:
- Call: 018-333-0000 / 018 333 3303
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: prihatin.yes.my
- Address: Jalan Strachan, Wilayah Persekutuan, 51100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
YES Jaringan Social Media:
Here are the social media account for YES Jaringan:
- Twitter: twitter.com/yes4g
- Facebook: facebook.com/Yes4G/
- Instagram: instagram.com/yes4g/