DBKL has a number of departments and divisions that handle specific areas of responsibility, including:
- Engineering Department: responsible for the maintenance and repair of city infrastructure, including roads, bridges, and public buildings.
- Environmental Department: responsible for environmental protection and control, including waste management and disposal, air and water quality management, and conservation of natural resources.
- Health Department: responsible for public health and sanitation, including the control of diseases, promotion of healthy lifestyles, and provision of health care services.
- Planning Department: responsible for urban planning and development, including land use planning, building control, and transportation planning.
- Social Department: responsible for economic and social development, including the promotion of small businesses, job creation, and social welfare programs.
DBKL also provides a range of public services to citizens, including the issuance of birth, death, and marriage certificates, issuance of business licenses, and the management of public parks and recreational facilities.
Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur Hotline / Call Center:
Here are the call centre Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur malaysia:
- Call: +60 3-2617 9931
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: dbkl.gov.my
- Address: 1, Jalan Raja Laut, Bandar Wawasan, 50350 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur Social Media:
Here are the social media account for Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur: