Guthrie Corridor Expressway (GCE) is a highway in Malaysia that connects Shah Alam to Rawang. It is approximately 25 km long and is unique in that all project costs, including land acquisition, were completely borne by the concessionaire, Prolintas and its subsidiary Prolintas Expressway.
The starting point of the highway is located at the Jalan Monfort intersection near Shah Alam. GCE is used by many commuters in the Klang Valley area to travel between Shah Alam and Rawang.
Guthrie Corridor Expressway Hotline / Call Center:
Here are the call centre Guthrie Corridor Expressway malaysia:
- Call: +03-2164 2450
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.prolintas.com
- Address: Peti 2, Tingkat 12, Menara PNB, 201- A, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400, Kuala Lumpur
Guthrie Corridor Expressway Social Media:
Here are the social media account for Guthrie Corridor Expressway:
- Twitter: twitter.com/lksatrafik
- Facebook: facebook.com/prolintas
- Instagram: instagram.com/prolintas.group