The Ministry of Domestic Trade and Cost of Living Affairs is responsible for promoting the development of a viable and sustainable domestic economy in Malaysia, specifically in the distributive trade sector.
This includes protecting the interests and rights of consumers, and working towards self-regulation within the ecosystem of consumers and businesses. The ministry also has a role in overseeing the franchise sector in Malaysia.
KPDNKK Hotline / Call Center:
Here are the call centre KPDNKK malaysia:
- SMS: 15888 dan ketik “detail of complaint”
- Call: 03-8000 8000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: kpdnhep.gov.my
- Address: No. 13, Persiaran Perdana, Presint 2, 62623 Putrajaya, Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya
KPDNKK Social Media:
Here are the social media account for KPDNKK:
- Twitter: twitter.com/kpdnhep
- Facebook: facebook.com/kpdnhep
- Instagram: instagram.com/kpdnhep