The Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI) is a government agency in Malaysia responsible for regulating and promoting international trade, industry, and investment in the country.
It also oversees the development of small and medium enterprises, the automotive and steel industries, and the strategic trade sector. The ministry is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur and is headed by the Minister of International Trade and Industry.
MITI Hotline / Call Center:
Here are the call centre MITI malaysia:
- Call: 603-8000 8000 / 03-6208-4949 (Hotline)
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: miti.gov.my
- Address: Menara MITI, No.7, Jalan Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
MITI Social Media:
Here are the social media account for MITI:
- Twitter: twitter.com/MITIMalaysia
- Facebook: facebook.com/MITIMalaysia
- Instagram: instagram.com/mitimalaysia