Petronas is a Malaysian oil and gas company that is owned by the Government of Malaysia. It was founded in 1974 and has business interests in 35 countries.
The company is involved in various aspects of the petroleum industry, including exploration, production, refining, marketing, distribution, gas processing, and petrochemical manufacturing.
Petronas is also a significant source of revenue for the Malaysian government, accounting for over 15% of the government’s income from 2015 to 2020. The company is headquartered in the Petronas Towers in Malaysia.
Petronas Hotline / Call Center:
Here are the call centre Petronas malaysia:
- Call: +603 2331 2056
- PETRONAS Mesralink: 1300-88-8181 / 1300-22-8888 (Mesra Loyalty Programme)
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: petronas.com
- Address: Level 65, Tower 2, PETRONAS Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Petronas Social Media:
Here are the social media account for Petronas:
- Twitter: twitter.com/Petronas
- Facebook: facebook.com/petronas/
- Instagram: instagram.com/petronas/
- Youtube: youtube.com/user/PETRONASOfficial
- Linkeding: linkedin.com/company/petronas