Are you a BSN customer who wants to quickly check your account balance online without visiting the ATM or bank? Do you want to save time and money by doing this from your home or office? If yes, keep reading!
In this guide, I’ll explain how to check your BSN account balance online using myBSN, the secure online banking service from BSN Malaysia. You’ll also learn how to sign up for myBSN if you haven’t already and how to save RM10 by using myBSN instead of the ATM.
What is myBSN?
myBSN is BSN Malaysia’s online banking service that lets you access your BSN accounts wherever and whenever you want with a simple click. With myBSN, you can:
- See your account balance and transaction history
- Transfer money to any bank or mobile number
- Pay bills, credit card bills, loans, and financing
- Top up your prepaid card
- Buy e-SSP savings, PIN numbers, and more
- Manage your standing instructions
- Request your e-statement
- Apply for e-Saver and a credit card
- Send secure messages for inquiries
myBSN is easy to use, convenient, and secure. You won’t need to stand in bank queues or pay any fees to access it. In fact, by using myBSN instead of the ATM, you can save RM10 every month because BSN charges RM0.50 per ATM transaction after the first 20 transactions each month.
How to Register for myBSN?
To use myBSN, you need to register first. You can do it online or at your nearest BSN branch. Here are the steps for online registration:
- Go to https://www.mybsn.com.my/mybsn/login/login.do and click “Register” in the top right corner.
- Enter your details: debit/credit card number, PIN (debit card only), card expiry, and CVV2.
- Provide your new IC/old IC/passport number.
- Create a new user ID, request and enter a one-time password (OTP), and select a security image.
- Once registered, you can view your account details in the account overview menu.
To activate your myBSN access for online transactions, you’ll need to do a one-time verification. You can do this by visiting your nearest BSN branch or by calling the BSN contact center at 1-300-88-1900 / +603-2613 1900 (overseas).
How to Check Your BSN Account Balance Online?
Once you’ve registered and activated your myBSN access, you can easily check your BSN account balance online whenever you like. Here’s how:
- Visit https://www.mybsn.com.my/mybsn/login/login.do and log in with your user ID and password.
- Select “My Account” from the menu bar.
- Click “Account Balance” from the dropdown menu.
- Your account balance will be displayed on the screen.
You can also access your transaction history, e-statement, make financing payments, and more from the same menu.
Checking your BSN account balance online is a breeze with myBSN. It’s convenient, saves you time and money, and can be done from anywhere, anytime. If you’re a BSN customer who hasn’t signed up for myBSN yet, don’t wait any longer. Register now and enjoy the benefits of online banking with BSN Malaysia.