If you have made a bank transfer using BSN (Bank Simpanan Nasional) online banking in Malaysia, you may need to obtain your statement or receipt as proof of the transaction.
This documentation can be useful for various purposes, such as record-keeping, filing taxes, or verifying financial transactions.
In this guide, we will explore three easy methods to obtain your BSN statement bank transfer receipt: through online banking, at a BSN ATM, or via email.
Method 1: Online Banking
Getting your BSN statement bank transfer receipt through online banking is a convenient and quick option. Follow these steps to access and download your receipt:
- Log in to Your myBSN Account: Visit the official myBSN online banking portal. Log in using your credentials, including your username and password.
- Access E-Statement: Once logged in, navigate to the “Account Overview” section on the dashboard. Look for an option related to “E-Statement” or “Statements.”
- Select the Relevant Account: Choose the bank account you used for the transfer.
- Choose the Statement Period: Select the statement period that includes the date of your bank transfer.
- Download the Statement: Click on the “Download” button or link to generate and save the statement as a PDF file.
- Save or Print: After downloading, you can choose to either save the PDF file for your records or print a hard copy as needed.
Alternatively, some online banking platforms may offer a direct option for requesting a statement. If this option is available, you can simply follow the on-screen instructions to request and obtain your bank transfer receipt.
Method 2: BSN ATM
You can also obtain your BSN statement bank transfer receipt using a BSN ATM. Here’s how:
- Visit a BSN ATM: Locate a nearby BSN ATM machine.
- Insert Your ATM Card: Insert your BSN ATM card into the machine.
- Enter Your PIN: Enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) to access your account.
- Select “Other Transactions”: From the main menu, select “Other Transactions.”
- Choose “Statement Request”: Look for the option related to “Statement Request” and select it.
- Select Your Account: Choose the bank account that was used for the transfer.
- Specify the Number of Transactions: Indicate the number of transactions or details you wish to include on the statement.
- Confirm Your Request: Review the information and confirm your request.
- Wait for the Statement: The ATM will process your request, and the statement will be printed. Wait for the machine to complete the printing.
- Collect Your Receipt: Once the statement is printed, it will be dispensed from the ATM. Collect your statement receipt.
Method 3: Email Request
If you prefer to receive your BSN statement bank transfer receipt via email, you can request it through BSN customer service. Here’s how:
- Contact BSN Customer Service: Reach out to BSN customer service through one of the following methods:
- Call the BSN customer service hotline at 1 300 88 1900.
- Email BSN customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide Necessary Information: When contacting customer service, be prepared to provide the following details:
- Your full name
- IC number (Identification Card number)
- BSN account number
- Details of the bank transfer (e.g., amount, date, recipient)
- Request the Statement Bank Transfer Receipt: Clearly state your request to receive the statement bank transfer receipt via email.
- Receive and Check Your Email: BSN customer service will process your request and send the statement receipt to the email address associated with your account.
- Check Your Inbox: Access your email inbox and check for the message from BSN containing the statement receipt.
- Download or Save: Download the attachment (the statement receipt) from the email and save it for your records.
By following these methods, you can easily obtain your BSN statement bank transfer receipt in Malaysia to meet your financial documentation needs. Whether you choose online banking, ATM, or email, BSN provides multiple options to ensure you can access your transaction records conveniently and efficiently.
Note: Always ensure that you keep your banking information and receipts secure, especially when using email for sensitive financial documents.