If you have an AEON credit card or loan, you might be wondering how to pay your bills online without going to the bank or the AEON branch. Well, you’re in luck because there’s a simple and convenient way to do it with BSN Internet Banking (myBSN).
In this article, I’ll show you how to pay your AEON credit bills online with BSN in 5 easy steps. You’ll also learn some tips and tricks to make your online payment experience smoother and safer.
What is BSN Internet Banking (myBSN)?
BSN Internet Banking (myBSN) is a digital banking service that allows you to access your BSN accounts wherever you are, whenever you want, at the click of a button. With myBSN, you can:
- Check your balance and transactions history
- Transfer funds to any bank and mobile number
- Pay your bills, credit cards, loans, and more
- Reload your prepaid card
- Purchase PIN for higher education
- Apply for e-Saver and credit card
- Send secure messages for inquiries
To use myBSN, you need to have a BSN ATM/Debit/Credit Card and register for an Internet Banking account. You can register online or visit the nearest BSN branch for assistance.
How to Pay Your AEON Credit Bills Online with BSN?
To pay your AEON credit bills online with BSN, you need to have an active myBSN account and sufficient funds in your BSN account. Then, follow these 5 easy steps:
Step 1: Log in to myBSN
Go to https://www.mybsn.com.my/mybsn/login/login.do and enter your username and password. Then, click “Log In”.
Step 2: Click “Payment” > “Bill Payment” > “Loan”
On the main menu, click “Payment”. Then, click “Bill Payment”. Next, click “Loan”.
Step 3: Select “AEON Credit Service”
On the biller list, select “AEON Credit Service”. This is the biller code for AEON credit card and loan payments.
Step 4: Enter your Agreement/Card Number and Payment Amount
On the payment details page, enter your Agreement/Card Number and Payment Amount. The Agreement/Card Number is the 16-digit number on your AEON credit card or loan agreement. The Payment Amount is the amount you want to pay for your AEON credit bill.
Step 5: Confirm your payment and get a receipt
After entering your payment details, click “Submit”. Then, confirm your transaction details and click “Request TAC”. Enter the TAC number that you receive via SMS and click “Confirm”. Finally, print or save your receipt as proof of payment. Then, log out from myBSN.
Tips and Tricks for Paying Your AEON Credit Bills Online with BSN
Here are some tips and tricks to make your online payment experience smoother and safer:
- Make sure you have enough funds in your BSN account before making a payment. If you don’t have enough funds, you can transfer money from another bank account using DuitNow or Interbank GIRO (IBG).
- Make sure you enter the correct Agreement/Card Number and Payment Amount. If you enter the wrong details, you might pay the wrong bill or pay more or less than what you owe.
- Make sure you pay your AEON credit bills before the due date to avoid late payment charges and interest. You can check your due date on your AEON credit card or loan statement.
- Make sure you keep your receipt as proof of payment. You can also check your payment status on myBSN or on AEON’s website (https://www.aeoncredit.com.my/).
- Make sure you protect your myBSN username, password, and TAC number from unauthorized access. Don’t share them with anyone or write them down anywhere. Change them regularly and use strong passwords.
Paying your AEON credit bills online with BSN is a simple and convenient way to manage your finances. You don’t have to go to the bank or the AEON branch anymore. You can do it anytime, anywhere, with just a few clicks.
I hope this article has helped you learn how to pay your AEON credit bills online with BSN in 5 easy steps. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to leave a comment below.
Thanks for reading!