If you have an AEON credit card, you might want to know how to pay your monthly bill online using Maybank2u, one of the most popular internet banking platforms in Malaysia.
Paying your AEON credit card bill online is convenient, fast and secure. You can do it anytime and anywhere, as long as you have internet access and a Maybank account. Here are the steps to pay your AEON credit card bill online with Maybank2u:
Step 1: Log in to your Maybank2u account
- Go to the Maybank2u website (https://www.maybank2u.com.my) or open the Maybank2u MY app on your smartphone.
- Enter your username and password, and click “Login” or “Secure2u”.
- If you are using the app, you may need to verify your identity with biometric authentication or Secure Verification.
Step 2: Select “Pay & Transfer”
- On the website, click on the “Pay & Transfer” tab at the top of the page.
- On the app, tap on the “Pay & Transfer” icon at the bottom of the screen.
Step 3: Choose “AEON Credit Service (M) Bhd” as the payee
- On the website, under the “New Payment” section, select “AEON Credit Service (M) Bhd” from the drop-down list of payees.
- On the app, tap on the “+” button at the top right corner of the screen, and search for “AEON Credit Service (M) Bhd” in the list of payees.
Step 4: Enter the payment details
- On both platforms, you will need to enter the following information:
- The amount you want to pay
- Your AEON credit card number or agreement number
- Your phone number
- You can also add a reference or a remark for your own record.
- Click “Pay” or “Next” to proceed.
Step 5: Confirm the payment
- On both platforms, you will see a summary of your payment details. Check if they are correct and click “Confirm”.
- You will receive a Transaction Authorisation Code (TAC) via SMS or Secure2u. Enter the TAC or approve the transaction on your app.
- You will see a confirmation message and a reference number for your payment. You can save or print this for your reference.
Step 6: Check your balance
- To check your AEON credit card balance, you can log in to your AEON Member Plus Visa Card Portal (https://www.aeoncredit.com.my/aeonmemberplusvisacardportal/) or call AEON Customer Care Centre at 03-2719 9999.
- You can also check your Maybank account balance and transaction history on Maybank2u.
That’s it! You have successfully paid your AEON credit card bill online with Maybank2u. Remember to pay your bill on time to avoid late payment charges and interest fees.
Paying your AEON credit card bill online with Maybank2u is a convenient and secure way to manage your finances. You can do it anytime and anywhere, as long as you have internet access and a Maybank account. Just follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your Maybank2u account
- Select “Pay & Transfer”
- Choose “AEON Credit Service (M) Bhd” as the payee
- Enter the payment details
- Confirm the payment
- Check your balance
We hope this article has been helpful for you. If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment below.