If you’re looking for a convenient and hassle-free way to pay your water and TNB (Tenaga Nasional Berhad) bills in Malaysia, you can use CIMB Clicks, the online banking service from CIMB Bank. CIMB Clicks lets you pay your bills anytime, anywhere, with just a few clicks. Here’s how to do it in three easy steps:
Step 1: Login to CIMB Clicks
- Go to the CIMB Clicks website at https://www.cimbclicks.com.my/ and enter your username and password to log in to your CIMB Clicks account.
- If you don’t have an account yet, you can register for one by clicking on “First Time Login” and following the registration instructions.
Step 2: Choose the Biller and Enter the Account Number
- After logging in, you’ll be in your CIMB Clicks dashboard. To pay your bills, click on “Pay & Transfer” in the main menu.
- Next, select “Pay Bills” from the dropdown menu.
- You’ll need to choose the biller for your water and TNB bills. For water bills, you can search for “SYABAS,” and for TNB bills, look for “Tenaga Nasional Berhad.”
- Enter your bill account number, which you can find on your bill statement.
- Specify the amount you want to pay for your bills and click on “Next.”
Step 3: Confirm and Complete the Payment
- Review the payment details to ensure that everything is accurate, including the biller name, account number, and payment amount.
- If all the details are correct, click on the “Confirm” button to proceed with the payment.
- After confirming, you’ll receive a payment confirmation message, and you’ll be provided with a reference number for your payment. This reference number is essential for tracking your payment.
- You can also access your payment history and download payment receipts from CIMB Clicks for your records.
That’s it! You’ve successfully paid your water and TNB bills online with CIMB Clicks. You can also use CIMB Clicks to pay other bills, such as phone, internet, insurance, and more.
Why Pay Your Bills Online with CIMB Clicks?
Paying your bills online with CIMB Clicks offers several benefits:
- Convenience: You can pay your bills anytime, anywhere, without the need to visit a physical payment center or post office. This convenience is especially valuable for busy individuals.
- Security: CIMB Clicks prioritizes the security of your online transactions. The platform incorporates robust security features, including two-factor authentication and encryption, to safeguard your financial information.
- Cost Savings: Online bill payments can help you avoid late payment fees and the expenses associated with traveling to a payment location. Additionally, CIMB may offer promotions or cashback rewards for using their online banking services.
- Rewards: If you have a CIMB credit card or debit card, you may earn bonus points or cash rebates when you use it to pay your bills online through CIMB Clicks. This can be a way to maximize your card benefits.
Latest News on Water and TNB Bills in Malaysia
Stay informed about the latest developments related to water and TNB bills in Malaysia:
- Free Water for Domestic Consumers in Selangor: The Selangor state government has announced the continuation of free water for domestic consumers, providing up to 20 cubic meters of free water per month. This initiative is expected to last until December 2023.
- Electricity Tariff Increase in Peninsular Malaysia: The Energy Commission has approved a 2.5% increase in electricity tariffs for Peninsular Malaysia, effective from January 2024. This adjustment is attributed to higher fuel costs affecting power generation.
- Water Conservation and Leak Reporting: The National Water Services Commission encourages consumers to conserve water resources, particularly during prolonged dry spells. Consumers are also urged to report any water leaks or burst pipes to prevent wastage.
Paying your water and TNB bills online with CIMB Clicks is a smart and convenient way to manage your finances. You can save time, money, and hassle by using CIMB Clicks’ user-friendly and secure online banking service. Additionally, staying informed about the latest news and developments in the utility sector in Malaysia ensures that you are aware of any policy changes or initiatives that may affect your bills.