If you are a Bank Rakyat customer, you might be using their online banking service called iRakyat.
This service allows you to access your account, make transactions, pay bills, and more from anywhere and anytime.
However, what if you forget your iRakyat username or password? Don’t worry, you can easily reset them by following these steps.
What You Need
Before you start, make sure you have these things ready:
- Your Bank Rakyat debit or credit card
- Your card PIN
- Your phone number that is registered with iRakyat
- A device with internet connection
How to Reset Your iRakyat Password
If you remember your username but not your password, you can reset your password by doing this:
- Go to https://www.irakyat.com.my
- Click on Login > Personal Banking
- Click on Forgot Username / Password
- Select Debit-i/Credit Card-i
- Enter your card number and PIN
- Enter your phone number
- Click on Submit
- Click on Request TAC and enter the TAC code that is sent to your phone
- Click on Submit
- You will see your username and an option to change your password
- Click on Change Password
- Create a new password and confirm it
- You can now log in to iRakyat with your new password
How to Reset Your iRakyat Username
If you forget both your username and password, you can reset them by following the same steps as above. The only difference is that after step 9, you will see your username displayed on the screen. You can write it down or copy it somewhere before you proceed to change your password.
Tips for Creating a Secure Password
When you create a new password for iRakyat, make sure it is strong and secure. Here are some tips to help you:
- Use a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols
- Avoid using personal information such as your name, date of birth, or phone number
- Avoid using common words or phrases that are easy to guess
- Make your password at least 8 characters long
- Change your password regularly and do not reuse it for other accounts
Resetting your iRakyat username and password is easy and convenient. You just need your Bank Rakyat card, PIN, and phone number to do it online. However, you should also take care of your security by creating a strong password and keeping it safe.
We hope this article has helped you learn how to reset your iRakyat username and password. If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment below.