If you are looking for ways to transfer money through RHB bank in Malaysia, you have come to the right place. In this article, I will show you how to send and receive money using RHB bank services, whether it is within the country or abroad. You will also learn about the benefits, fees, and exchange rates of each method.
1. RHB Online Banking
The easiest and fastest way to transfer money through RHB bank in Malaysia is through RHB online banking. You can access it from your computer or mobile device anytime, anywhere. Here are the steps to follow:
- Login to RHB online banking: Visit the RHB online banking website and log in with your username and password.
- Choose the type of transfer: Select the type of transfer you want to make, whether it’s a local transfer within Malaysia or an international transfer.
- Enter recipient details: Provide the recipient’s details, including their name, account number, bank name, and bank’s branch code (for local transfers). For international transfers, you’ll need additional information like the recipient’s bank’s SWIFT code and the purpose of the transfer.
- Enter the transfer amount: Specify the amount you want to transfer.
- Review and confirm: Double-check all the provided information and review the transaction details. Confirm that everything is accurate.
- Authorize the transaction: Complete the transaction by authorizing it with a one-time password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile number or using your security token.
- Get confirmation: Once the transaction is processed successfully, you will receive a confirmation message and reference number for your records.
RHB online banking allows you to transfer money within Malaysia and to international destinations with competitive exchange rates and transparent fees. You can also save recipient details for future transactions and access your transaction history online.
2. RHB Branch
Another way to transfer money through RHB bank in Malaysia is by visiting an RHB branch in person. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit an RHB branch: Locate the nearest RHB branch to your location.
- Complete the necessary forms: Ask the bank staff for the appropriate forms required for the type of transfer you want to make. For international transfers, you may need to fill out a remittance application form.
- Provide recipient details: Include all the recipient’s details, such as name, account number, bank name, and bank’s SWIFT code (for international transfers).
- Specify the transfer amount: Indicate the amount you wish to transfer.
- Review and confirm: Carefully review the information on the forms to ensure accuracy.
- Submit the forms and funds: Hand over the completed forms and the necessary funds to the bank staff. You will also need to pay any associated fees.
- Receive confirmation: After processing your request, the bank will provide you with a receipt or confirmation of the transaction.
RHB branches offer various remittance services to suit your needs, whether you’re making local or international transfers. Bank staff can provide guidance and assistance throughout the process.
3. Western Union
A third option to transfer money through RHB bank in Malaysia is by using Western Union, a global leader in money transfer services. Western Union has a vast network of agent locations worldwide, making it convenient to send and receive money. Here’s how it works:
- Visit an RHB branch with Western Union services: Locate an RHB branch that offers Western Union services.
- Fill out the send or receive money form: Depending on whether you are sending or receiving money, complete the corresponding form.
- Provide identification: You will need to provide a valid identification card or passport, especially when sending money.
- Send money (if applicable): If you are sending money, you’ll need to pay the transfer amount and fees. You will receive a tracking number (MTCN) for your transaction.
- Receive money (if applicable): If you are receiving money, you can do so in cash at the branch or have it deposited into your bank account, depending on the service chosen.
- Track your transfer: You can track the status of your Western Union transfer using the MTCN provided to you. This can be done online or by contacting Western Union customer service.
Western Union offers fast and convenient transfers that can be completed within minutes or hours. Their extensive network of agent locations makes it easy for recipients to access their funds.
There you have it—three easy ways to transfer money through RHB bank in Malaysia. Whether you want to send money to family, friends, business partners, or yourself, you can choose the method that suits your needs and budget. Always compare the fees and exchange rates of each method before making a decision.
I hope this article has been helpful for you. If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment below. Thank you for reading!