If you are a Maybank customer who uses online banking, you may need to update your phone number for various reasons. For example, you may have changed your telco provider, switched to a new SIM card, or lost your phone. Updating your phone number is important to ensure that you can receive SMS TAC (Transaction Authorisation Code) and other communications from the bank.
There are two ways to update your Maybank online phone number in Malaysia: via ATM or via branch. Here are the steps for each method:
- Go to any Maybank ATM near you.
- Insert your ATM card and key in your PIN.
- On the main menu, select Maybank2u/Phone Banking/ATM SMS Alerts Other.
- Select Update M2U TAC Mobile.
- Key in your new mobile number and confirm.
- Visit any Maybank branch.
- Complete the Update/change TAC mobile number application form.
- The staff will proceed to register your new TAC mobile number.
That’s it! You have successfully updated your Maybank online phone number in Malaysia. You can now enjoy the convenience and security of online banking with Maybank.