Zakat Fitrah is a compulsory charity that every Muslim must pay before Eid al-Fitr. It is a way of purifying our souls and helping the needy. In Malaysia, the rate of Zakat Fitrah for 2023 is RM7 per person for those who consume local super special rice.
If you are looking for a convenient and hassle-free way to pay your Zakat Fitrah online, you can use CIMB Clicks. CIMB Clicks is a secure and user-friendly online banking platform that allows you to pay your bills, transfer money, and more.
Here are the 5 easy steps to pay Zakat Fitrah online with CIMB Clicks in Malaysia:
Step 1: Log in to CIMB Clicks
- Visit the CIMB Clicks website at www.cimbclicks.com.my or download the CIMB Clicks app on your smartphone.
- Log in with your username and password.
- If you are a new user, you need to register first by following the instructions on the website or app.
Step 2: Select Pay & Transfer > Pay Bills
- On the homepage, click on the “Pay & Transfer” tab.
- Then, click on the “Pay Bills” option.
- You will see a list of billers that you can pay with CIMB Clicks.
Step 3: Type and select your Zakat authority
- In the search box, type “zakat” and you will see a list of Zakat authorities that you can choose from.
- Select the one that corresponds to your state or region. For example, if you live in Selangor, select Lembaga Zakat Selangor (LZS).
- You can also add your Zakat authority as a favorite biller for future payments.
Step 4: Enter your details and amount
- After selecting your Zakat authority, you will need to enter some details such as your IC number, Zakat code, year, phone number, name, and address.
- You can find your Zakat code on the website of your Zakat authority or by contacting them directly.
- Then, enter the amount that you want to pay. Remember, the rate of Zakat Fitrah for 2023 is RM7 per person. So, if you have four people in your household, you need to pay RM28.
- You can also choose the date of payment if you want to schedule it in advance.
Step 5: Confirm and complete your payment
- Before confirming your payment, make sure to check all the details that you have entered.
- Then, click on the “Make Payment” button.
- You will receive a confirmation message and a reference number for your payment.
- You can also view your payment history and receipt on CIMB Clicks.
That’s it! You have successfully paid your Zakat Fitrah online with CIMB Clicks in Malaysia. May Allah accept your charity and bless you with His mercy.