Celcom is a telecommunications company in Malaysia that offers mobile phone services using various technologies, including GSM, HSPA+, and FDD-LTE. It is the oldest mobile provider in the country and a member of the Axiata group of companies.
Celcom uses the prefixes “013” and “019” for its phone numbers and also offers virtual mobile operator services through mobile number portability. In addition to its urban services, Celcom also provides rural communication using CDMA technology and satellite phones.
Celcom Hotline / Call Centre:
Here are the call center celcom malaysia:
- Whatsapp: 60196861111 (7am – 12am)
- Local: 1111 (7am – 12am, Celcom Number)
- Abroad: *123# (7am – 12am)
- Non-Celcom: +6019-6011111 (7am – 12am, Celcom numbers, other mobile operators, fixed lines)
- Website: celcom.com.my
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: No. 6, Persiaran Barat, Seksyen 52, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan. +603-72002222 (Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm)
Celcom Social Media:
Here are the social media account for Celcom Malaysia: