If you’re a TNB (Tenaga Nasional Berhad) customer in Malaysia and want to check your electricity bill online without the need for registration, you’re in luck. There are methods available for quick bill inquiries. In this updated guide for 2023, we will walk you through these steps:
Method 1: Using the myTNB Portal
The myTNB portal offers a convenient way to check your TNB bill without registration. Here’s how:
- Visit the official myTNB portal at https://www.mytnb.com.my.
- On the homepage, locate and click on the “Quick Pay” or “Check Bill” option.
- Enter your 12-digit TNB account number. You can find this number on your physical bill or SMS notification from TNB.
- Complete the “I’m not a robot” verification by following the instructions on the page.
- Once verified, your bill amount and due date will be displayed on the screen.
- If you wish to pay your bill online using a credit or debit card, you can select the “Pay” option.
Method 2: JomPAY Through Online Banking
JomPAY is a national bill payment service that allows you to check your TNB bill using your preferred online banking platform. Follow these steps:
- Log in to your online banking account (e.g., Maybank2u, CIMB Clicks, etc.).
- Look for the JomPAY or Bill Payment option within your online banking interface.
- Enter the TNB Biller Code, which is 5454, and your 12-digit TNB account number as the Reference Number.
- You can enter any amount to check your bill balance; it doesn’t have to be the actual bill amount.
- Confirm the payment details and submit your inquiry.
Method 3: Using the myTNB Mobile App
The myTNB mobile app provides a convenient way to check your TNB bill on your mobile device without the need for registration. Here’s how:
- Download and install the myTNB app from the Google Play Store (for Android) or Apple App Store (for iOS).
- Open the app and tap on the “View/Pay Bill” option.
- Select “Express Payment.”
- Enter your 12-digit TNB account number.
- Your bill amount and due date will be displayed on the screen.
- If you prefer to pay your bill using a credit or debit card, you can do so by selecting “Pay Now.”
These methods offer easy and convenient ways to check your TNB bill online without registration in Malaysia. Whether you choose the myTNB portal, online banking through JomPAY, or the myTNB mobile app, you can quickly access your bill information and avoid late payment penalties. Plus, going paperless with e-billing is an eco-friendly choice that reduces the need for physical bills.