If you have a BSN (Bank Simpanan Nasional) account and you want to transfer money to other banks in Malaysia, you can easily do so through online banking. Online money transfers are convenient and save you time compared to visiting a physical branch or ATM. In this guide, I’ll walk you through the process of transferring money from BSN to other banks online in 5 easy steps.
Step 1: Log in to your BSN Internet Banking Account
- Open your web browser and go to the BSN Internet Banking website (https://www.mybsn.com.my/).
- Enter your BSN username and password to log in to your account.
Step 2: Navigate to the Fund Transfer Section
Once you are logged in, locate and click on the “Fund Transfer” or “Transfer Funds” option. This may vary slightly depending on the layout of the BSN Internet Banking portal.
Step 3: Select the Recipient’s Bank
- In the Fund Transfer section, you will need to select the recipient’s bank. Choose the bank to which you want to transfer the money. BSN allows transfers to most major banks in Malaysia.
- After selecting the recipient’s bank, you may need to provide additional details such as the recipient’s account number, name, and other required information. Ensure that you enter the recipient’s details accurately.
Step 4: Enter the Transfer Amount and Details
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer. Double-check the amount to avoid any errors.
- Some online banking platforms allow you to include a reference or a message for the recipient. You can use this field to note the purpose of the transfer or any other relevant information.
Step 5: Review and Confirm the Transfer
- Review all the details of the transfer to ensure accuracy. Check the recipient’s bank, account number, name, transfer amount, and any reference or message.
- Once you are satisfied that all details are correct, click on the “Confirm” or “Proceed” button to initiate the transfer.
- You may be asked to enter a Transaction Authorization Code (TAC) or use another authentication method for security purposes. Follow the prompts to complete the transfer.
- After confirming the transfer, you will typically receive an on-screen confirmation message, and the funds will be transferred to the recipient’s account.
- Keep your online banking credentials, including your username and password, confidential.
- Use a secure internet connection when conducting online transactions.
- Double-check the recipient’s bank account details before confirming the transfer to avoid any errors.
- If you are unsure about any aspect of the transfer process, contact BSN’s customer support for assistance.
That’s it! You have successfully transferred money from your BSN account to another bank in Malaysia using online banking. Always ensure that you follow security best practices while performing online transactions.