In addition to its core functions, Bank Negara Malaysia also promotes financial literacy and education, and plays a regulatory role in the financial sector to ensure compliance with laws and regulations. It is responsible for the supervision of banks, development financial institutions, insurance companies, and other financial institutions in Malaysia.
Bank Negara Malaysia also works closely with other regulatory and supervisory agencies to ensure the stability and integrity of the financial system.
In order to achieve its goals and fulfill its mandate, Bank Negara Malaysia uses a range of policy instruments, including setting interest rates, regulating and supervising financial institutions, and providing financial assistance to banks and other financial institutions in times of need.
Bank Negara Malaysia Hotline / Call Center:
Here are the call centre Bank Negara Malaysia:
- Call: 1-300-88-5465 / +603-2174-1717 (Luar Negara)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: bnm.gov.my
- Address: Bank Negara Malaysia, P.O. Box 10922, 50929 Kuala Lumpur
Bank Negara Malaysia Social Media:
Here are the social media account for Bank Negara Malaysia:
- Twitter: twitter.com/BNM_official
- Facebook: facebook.com/bnm.official
- Instagram: instagram.com/banknegaramalaysia