If you’re looking to obtain a temporary ID and password for Public Bank’s online banking platform, PBe (Public Bank Online Banking), you’re in the right place. In this article, I’ll guide you through five easy steps to get your temporary ID and password for PBe in Malaysia. You can use this temporary ID and password to activate your PBe account or reset your login credentials if needed.
What is a temporary ID and password for PBe?
A temporary ID and password for PBe are temporary login credentials issued by Public Bank. They are used for the initial activation of your PBe account or to reset your login details, such as your user ID and password, in case you forget them or they become deactivated due to multiple failed login attempts.
Why might you need a temporary ID and password for PBe?
You may need a temporary ID and password for PBe if:
- You are a new PBe user and want to activate your online banking account.
- You have forgotten your PBe user ID or password and need to reset them.
- Your PBe user ID has been deactivated due to multiple failed login attempts, and you need to reactivate it.
How to obtain a temporary ID and password for PBe:
Follow these five simple steps to get your temporary ID and password for PBe:
Step 1: Visit a Public Bank branch
Locate and visit any nearby Public Bank branch. You can use the branch locator on the Public Bank website to find the closest branch to your location.
Step 2: Fill out the application form
Request and complete the application form for PBe online banking. You can obtain the form from the customer service counter at the branch. Provide your personal information, including your full name, identification number (such as your IC or passport number), contact number, email address, and account number. Additionally, choose your preferred language for PBe.
Step 3: Submit the application form
Submit the filled-out application form, along with a valid identification document (e.g., your identity card or passport), to the customer service officer at the branch. The officer will verify your details and process your application.
Step 4: Receive your temporary ID and password
Upon approval of your application, the customer service officer will provide you with your temporary ID and password. They will also explain how to use these credentials to access PBe.
Step 5: Log in to PBe with your temporary ID and password
You can now log in to PBe using your temporary ID and password by following these steps:
- Visit the Public Bank website and click on “Login” > “PBe.”
- Select “Reset Password / Reactivate User ID.”
- Choose “Reset using a Temporary ID and Password.”
- Enter the temporary ID and password provided to you at the branch.
- Input the security code displayed on the screen and click “Next.”
- Set a new user ID and password that you wish to use for PBe.
- Complete the authentication process using methods like SMS PAC (Personal Access Code), PB SecureSign, or SecureSign Token.
- Your new user ID and password will now be activated, allowing you to access PBe.
Obtaining a temporary ID and password for Public Bank’s PBe online banking service in Malaysia is a straightforward process. All you need to do is visit a nearby Public Bank branch, fill out the application form, submit it with a valid identification document, receive your temporary credentials, and use them to activate your PBe account or reset your login details if required.
I hope this guide has been helpful in understanding how to obtain a temporary ID and password for PBe in Malaysia. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to leave a comment. Thank you for reading!