If you are a Unifi customer, you might be wondering how to pay your Unifi bills online without hassle. Well, there are two easy ways to do that: using Maybank2u and JomPAY. In this article, we will show you how to use these methods step by step. Plus, we will also share some latest news and tips related to Unifi online payment in 2023.
What is Maybank2u?
Maybank2u is the online banking service of Maybank, one of the largest banks in Malaysia. With Maybank2u, you can access your bank accounts, transfer funds, pay bills, and more anytime, anywhere. You can also use the Maybank2u app on your smartphone or tablet for more convenience.
What is JomPAY?
JomPAY is a national bill payment scheme that allows you to pay bills online using any bank account or card. You can use JomPAY via your online banking or mobile banking app. All you need is the biller code and reference number of the biller you want to pay.
How to Pay Unifi Bills Online with Maybank2u
To pay your Unifi bills online with Maybank2u, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Maybank2u account at https://maybank2u.com.my/.
- Once logged in, on the main page, click on the “PAY & TRANSFER” menu.
- On Pay From, select your account which will become the source of the Unifi bill payment.
- Then, go to Pay To > Payee > New Payment.
- A list of payees will appear. Select “TM Technology Services Sdn Bhd” (formerly shown as Telekom Malaysia).
- Enter the amount you want to pay and click “Continue”.
- You will be asked to enter a reference number. This is your Unifi account number which can be found on your Unifi bill or on the Unifi portal at https://unifi.com.my.
- Enter your Unifi account number and click “Continue”.
- Review your payment details and confirm the payment.
- You should receive a confirmation message or email once the payment is successful.
How to Pay Unifi Bills Online with JomPAY
To pay your Unifi bills online with JomPAY, follow these steps:
- Log in to your online banking or mobile banking app.
- Look for the “Pay Bills” or “JomPAY” option, this varies depending on your bank’s interface, such as Maybank2u, CIMB Clicks Bank Islam and many more.
- Once you’ve selected the JomPAY option, you’ll be asked to enter a Biller Code. Unifi’s Biller Code is 3608.
- Next, you’ll need to enter the Ref-1 reference number. You can enter your Unifi account number for Ref-1. This can be found on your Unifi bill or on the Unifi portal at https://unifi.com.my.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay and click “Continue”.
- Review all the details to ensure they’re correct then confirm the payment.
- You should receive a notification or receipt once the payment has been successfully made.
Latest News and Tips on Unifi Online Payment in 2023
Here are some of the latest news and tips on Unifi online payment that you should know in 2023:
- Scheduled Maintenance for Unifi Selfcare and MyUnifi App on 18 October 2023: Please be informed that Unifi Selfcare and MyUnifi App are scheduled for maintenance on 18 October from 12.00 am to 5.00 am View/pay bills, data pass purchases and order creations via the Unifi Selfcare and MyUnifi App for Unifi Home/Business, Unifi Mobile Postpaid would not be available during this period. During this downtime, bill payment can be made via: Online Banking: Beneficiary name TM Technology Services Sdn Bhd Jom Pay: Biller code  E-Wallet: Boost and Touch N Go .
- Payments using the name of TM Technology Services Sdn Bhd for Cheque or Bank Transfer: Pertaining to the internal reorganisation of Telekom Malaysia Berhad and its selected wholly owned subsidiaries, we would like to inform you that effective 1 March 2023: • For payments made via Cheque or Bank Transfer, please ensure that the bank account beneficiary name is changed from Telekom Malaysia Berhad to “TM Technology Services Sdn Bhd”. .
- Let Us Pay Your Bills For 1 Year: From now until 31 December 2023, pay your bills via Maybank2u or the MAE app and stand a chance to win 50% off your bill payment or even get your bills paid for 1 year! Just pay a minimum of RM30 per bill to any of the participating billers, such as Unifi, and you could be one of the lucky winners. Terms and conditions apply .
We hope this article has helped you learn how to pay your Unifi bills online with Maybank2u and JomPAY. These methods are easy, fast, and secure. Plus, you can also enjoy some benefits and rewards by paying your bills online. Remember to always pay your bills on time to avoid any late fees or interruption in your service.